My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

birdhouses


Can't say much for my photographic skills. Mary brought this picture for our house. My 'ex' framed it for us. The birdhouse on the left was my contribution; the one on the right was a housewarming gift. Interesting how things come together sometimes.
The next small project is to hang the birdfeeder and the 'outside' birdhouse by the downstairs door.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I do seethe frame but not very well, thank jerry for me. if we get the tall cupboard we will have to find another little place for this tabluea....it goes together. maybe in the bedroom next to yours.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home