My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

couch additions

Mary, my sis, sent her favorite pillow for the couch along with two red ones to accent. The couch doesn't get used as much as Mary's chair. It is sooooo comfy.
On Saturday I watched an old, old movie on TV with Judy Garland and I think, Alan Ladd. As I got more into the plot, I seemed to know exactly what was going to happen next. I was watching the original 'You've Got Mail'. I don't know the name of the movie as it was already in progress when I starting watching. How very interesting.
It has been very, very cold. These weeks I long for a house on the beach somewhere! I am certain that when July and August are presenting their hot days, I will be longing for winter. There must be a Shangrila somewhere. Has to have a beach for me to walk on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

perhaps we secretly all enjoy being too cold or too hot to make the imagination of a perfect temperature so much better =).

12:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

starting to look like a cozy place to be...so just be warm inside...even if you have to wear socks and layers of stuff.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home