My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Discovering Treasures

My sister and I purchased a new home and starting moving in on the 18th of October. She stayed for 5 days and then returned to her home and work. I have been slowly upacking. By the time I come home from working full time I have to talk myself into upacking 2 or 3 boxes. [Being of the mature generation, I don't move as fast as I used to.] The thing that keeps me going is the thought of long lost treasures somewhere in those boxes. [They have been packed for a year and a half] I also wonder why I kept so much 'stuff'. As I unpack I sort some of the items into a garage sale pile. Right! Already my sister wants me to take out two old star shaped candle holders that are like ones we used as children. Decisions, decisions. Which 'treasures' do I keep and which do I sell?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it is all dependent on what really is a "treasure"

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home