My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving


I managed to make it through Thanksgiving without taking one picture. Forgot I had a new camera. So here is a pictue of the 'traditional yellow mums' that sit on our Thanksgiving tables. My niece has the original vase that has been passed down through generations, so last year I purchased this vase for this branch of the family. After dinner, I dragged out two very old games that my sister and I played when we were young: Flinch and Touring. I don't think they even make them any more. Too bad. We had fun playing them. After the football game was over, we all drove to James's house to watch'War of the Worlds' on the big screen TV. Great movie! I am so thankful for all my family and the daily blessings we recieve.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

choices, choices, so who in your family is going toget the red vase? looks nice on the black and white cloth?

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home