My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Another birthday.



When I awoke this morning, the wind was blowing really hard. They closed schools for the days because of the blizzard like conditions. Cars seemed to be migrating to the ditches. I got to work and my boss called from home; had me set the call forwarding to his house and sent me home. So I have been a couch potato today. I should figure my bank statement, but that is not a birthday activity. Instead I took the above pictures so my sister could see the mess I created in our unfinished basement. I still have about 4 boxes of books to go through. I gave so many away before moving and will sort some into a pile for the library here. It is really hard to let go of books. The bookshelf behind the dog is all videos. Need to copy to disks so they take up less room: which would leave more for 'books'.
The picture below is one I took of "Sassy's" deer today.
Tonight two of my son's are taking me for steak tips at the stadium. Yum! I have been ready since noon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

looks like one of those bookcases is leaning.... so how can you copy the video to cd? like the picture of the deer.
i wish we could have a day off, but at a boarding school there are no days off unless the furnace dies or the well quits working.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the empty bottom shelf looks kinda curiously unstable =0. sassy looks like she is indulging you but wonders why can't you be doing something useful like rubbing her belly.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home