My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Reflection



The weather is getting colder and I reflect on the summer outings. When my boys were little, we could walk down the path, into the water, and under the falls. What a great thing to do as a family. We spent most of the summer outdoors, hiking, camping, picnicing, and just enjoying God's gifts. The powers that be have now closed the path. They don't want nature to be 'spoiled'. So we view the falls from afar... and reflect on days past.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so is this in spearfish /

12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ya is it? looks really cool.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home