My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Boxes

Boxes, boxes, and more boxes.I still wonder how I collected so much 'stuff'. Then comes the problem of what to do with all the boxes after they are unpacked. My trash can only holds so much. Some I fold for [not another move, heaven forbid] future use. Some I fill with items for garage sale to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

how DO we get so much stuff indeed? it always make me wonder... then i go out and buy another accessory for my kitchen aid. mystery solved.

9:01 PM  
Blogger cynthy said...

Hey... what would we do without our kitchenaides? I bought an accesory for James and Robin for Christmas. They jumped me to the gun the year I was going to buy them thier mixer. They bought a yellow one from e-bay. I had to buy Sassy a new dog food dish.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home