My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

fence, or lack thereof



Sassy, the aging pit bull, and I head out the door
I don't want any 'presents' on the floor.
So trusting am I, no leash or collar
Hope she comes when I holler.
She sneaks farther away from the house each time.
I wish there was more fence than just posts standing in a line.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

one of these days she will get just far enough away that she can pretend she doesn't hear you!

11:36 AM  
Blogger cynthy said...

Ha, she does that already once in a while. She hears me, but is stubborn and sometimes makes me go after her.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home