My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

evening musings

I walked out on the back porch last night to check the weather. I could see snowflakes glistening in the pool of light under the street lamp. I stood there awhile, in the cold, enjoying the glittering snow when I heard a flock of geese. Well of course I tipped my head back to locate them. Duh. It was overcast, the moon was fuzzy looking, so all I could do was track thier sounds.
So, the question is: were they gathering to go south or are they a local group? Whatever the answer, it was enjoyable listening to them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i wonder why some stay around and some don't...it is really cold down here. well not below zero...but cold

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home