My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ramblings

I have nothing profound to relate,
no poem forthcoming from the creative trait.
Just a little bit of information to share,
nothing much for you to even give a care.

The footings for the new house in back are poured. The workman arrive around 7AM.. Sassy decided to go welcome them this morning so I had to walk over there to get her and scold her for barking at them. Thank goodness there were only two guys; my hair was wet from the shower and no make up. At least I wasn't in my pj's.

My middle son and his wife came last night to pick up the bed they lent me; the grandson from Maryland is coming to live with them for awhile. Thus the loss of the extra bed. They will be looking for a futon. But in the meantime, if I have any visitors, they'd better bring their sleeping bags.

My oldest grand-daughter, who lives in Florida, is coming in March to check out the college in Spearfish [and jobs and homes]. She is thinking of moving back to this area. She was born here and I was her baby sitter at night until her mother spirited her away. It will be nice to see her again, although she is now too big to rock to sleep.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so do you think she will live with you for awhile.... i thought she was married and is the grandson her half brother? i will be sure to bring my sleeping bag. or maybe you could come down here and get the single bed from here. i have the couch and the futon....

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home