My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Monday, June 09, 2008


The Belle River overflowed its banks [as well as Hay Creek, Red Water, Willow Creek, and Spearfish Creek] This first picture is along the Belle River. Bridge and street closed. Other streets were closed too. A lot of Butte County roads were closed for the duration and one bridge washed away.







This is a railroad bridge with logs caught against the pilings.

How would you like go camping here?




















This is part of the campground. The bottom one is Spearfish Creek.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice pictures. where was my camera? i must have been driving. especially like the picnic table.

5:25 PM  
Blogger cynthy said...

The picnic table was in the campground. We were on the closed bridge.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home