My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Aftermath







The top picture is of the snow sliding off the table. There is still a BIG drift on the back deck so I can't get to the bird feeder to change the feed. [Well I could if I got the snow shovel out; but it will be gone, mostly, by tomorrow] The second picture is taken out the front door. Notice the snow on the door. The uneven lines in the bottoms of the pictures are the tops of the snow drifts. The third picture is with the garage door partly open, the fourth is with the people door of the garage open. Then comes the gate from the lower exit and the wind chimes. I will blast out of here tomorrow to go to a wedding in Spearfish. Most should be melted by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home