My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Power Rake



I have learned another lesson. [Old dogs can learn new tricks.] Last fall I did not mow the grass short thinking it would be better for the grass. I have since found out that you should mow it short. So this spring, the grass was about 4 inches long and bent over. Didn't know how it could be mowed. We decided to have it power raked. I can't believe the difference. As I drove up to the house after dropping Sis at the airport, I noticed the difference right away. Now if the sun would just shine and the weather would warm up, the grass would grow and I could start watering.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it does look good! looks like a different lawn!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home