My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

May 1




I woke up at 3 AM to take a b-break. Looked outside and it was snowing. Went back to bed, but the cats decided to wake me at 6 AM. Decided to take a picture of snow for blog. Discovered there was no electricity. Brother. So it is back on and I put pictures on blog. This is May 1st, for goodness sake. I shouldn't be surprised. One time when the boys were young, it snowed in June. It was enough to build a snowman, which promptly melted. So now it is time to venture forth in the snow drizzle to deliver the geraniums to my two sons. I do this every May 1 in remembrance of my grandmother who always had geraniums.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i wondered if you would get some snow. the weather bug showed snow in the forecast. it is a good thing we did not get all excited and plant our spring stuff when it was really nice a couple of weeks ago. are there any blooms on the geraniums? it rained yesterday morning (10 minutes or less) here and was rather overcast all day. as i write this i am sitting in bright sunshine. sorry!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home