My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Progress

What is that saying? God watches over fools and sinners. I think I fit both. We painted the last bedroom in the basement last night. The electrician is coming today to try to finish the lights, co-heat, etc. FAR OUT!!! I have been worried about the water lines, water softener, and water heater since there is no heat in the basement. I am so excited. I called the plumber; no answer. Things are moving along.

I will include some pictures when the lights are in. Right now it is a little dark.


The fence is 8/10 finished. With the cold weather, the work came to a halt. I so appreciate my sons and their families, and the time they have invested in this house. They are such good people! :)

I have a horrendous cold and yet no sick day. Sis and I decided that the women in our family are dedicated workers. [or foolish] It just isn't convenient for me to take a sick day or two. The boss is always gone when I get sick. What's up with that????

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dedicated workers sounds so much nicer than workaholics.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home