My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Marking Time

Sis posted a message about being a stranger in a strange land. I can relate. I feel as if I am 'marking time' in this job. I know this in not how I am to finish out my productive years; however my field of expertise is overfilled with applicants in this place. Well, there is a college that spits out educators yearly.. Just a hop, skip, and jump away. I will continue to have faith that God will provide the right opportunity at the right time. In the meantime I must continue to listen and learn what lessons are provided.
I have been pulling weeds from the lawn everytime I take Sassy outside. I am not gaining by much. Tonight I will mow the 'native' section and water. Tomorrow afternoon I am privileged to 'sit' with two of my grandchildren. The four year old and the six year old. I wonder if I could get them excited about pulling weeds. Hmmm. Maybe if I bought some cheap garden gloves. [Grandmother, how terrible] Well... I got them to pick up 'treasures' at their place! Now you are wondering just what horrible thing 'treasures' really are. I will keep you guessing for a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well, i know what those treasures are....i can't really say anything. i potty trained by son by giving him an old 33.3 (bought cheap at a flea market) record each time he did it right. i have no idea if the records would have really played or not.... he just wanted the records.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home