My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Morning Thunder



I woke up this morning to a roaring sound. It wasn't thunder or the coming of a hailstorm. It was the noise from the multitude of motorcycles traveling from Sturgis to Hulett Wyoming. If I hadn't had to get ready for work, I would have been sitting at Hardy's at the junction watching them. It is a sight to behold.

Even though we are 25 miles from Sturgis, the streets here are full of motorcycles. Some of our residents rent their houses to groups of motorcyclists through a reputable firm.

We have had no trouble. I read in the news that there was six shootings in Custer State Park last night. Trouble between the Outlaws and the Hells Angels. I sincerely hope they will all live.

I have been trying to figure out what to do on my vacation; with the gas prices I will probably stay home and do some paperwork and painting. [pictures, not walls] I think I will save my money for a winter trip back to Maryland to visit my oldest son.

Since I am rambling and not saying anything that is noteworthy, I will sign off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

remember to save for paris!!!!! or ireland!!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home