My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Fence


So here is a picture of part of the fence. This has been quite a project. My two sons, who live here, and their families first tore the fence down from its previous location and then hauled it all to my yard. We undid bolts and screws. What a task! It is not finished yet. Don't know when it will be. It will be interesting to see if it gets finished before the dog passes on to another world. I really appreciate my sons and their families doing all the work that they do for me. I know they have their own lives and need to spend time with their families. So I am thankful for the help they give me! God has given me great sons, daughters-in-law, grandchildren, nieces and nephews, cousins, and of course my sister.




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i really like the aged look. i can't tell where it is exactly though. did you have snow for thanksgiving? grass looks good!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home