My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Monday, July 29, 2013

It has been quite awhile since I wrote any thing on this page.  So this morning I will just write some things that have been happening.  My great grandchild Olive, is growing so fast. She is trying to skip the crawling process and tries so hard to stand up so she can walk.  Silly girl.  She likes to ham it up for the other shoppers when running errands with Mom.  

Summer school went well this year, I only had to kick out one child.  That was after he kicked, hit, and bit one of my teachers.   His mom wasn't too concerned.  From what I hear, he does this to her all the time.  Seems to be no discipline from Mom.  I could get on my soapbox now, but won't.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about!


Fences Tampa Bay

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home