My Photo
Name:
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States

I am a widow, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, great aunt, and mischief maker. I enjoy life and my family and friends.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just a couple of pictures from our trip. We had so much fun. Mary planned the trip and I reserved our night spots. Did pretty good. A couple were not so good. We spent a couple of days in Port Isaac and stayed at the Orion with Jill McDonald. Nice place and nice hostess. They were filming Doc Martin while we were there. I got his autograph as well as two other cast members. Everyone in England was so nice. .. and helpful. The country is beautiful. Cornwall was especially beautiful! I am so happy that we took this trip. Now I just have to finish paying the bills. Ouch! Left a couple of blouses and a pair of pjs in circular files as well as a sweater in the Gare du Nord station to make room in the suitcase for gifts. Even had to buy a bigger purse to make room for gifts.
Sis is leaving for California at the end of the month. She is going to stay with her daughter, who is expecting in September. I will miss her, both at home and at the after school/summer school program. She is a good teacher. I hope I can find someone half as dependable and proficient as she is to fill her position.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

such a nice sis.... i am glad that we were able to go across the pond. i want your picture of the cathedral!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home